Re: [IRCA] Broadcaster/DXer relationship

Re: [IRCA] Broadcaster/DXer relationship

I also listen to distant AM's for entertainment. That is how it all
started with me living in Seward AK in the 60s. There was much on the
air locally, so I started tuning around. KGO-810 & KKOH-780 are my
mainstays at night for talk. I have my SR1 sitting next to me in bed. I
have done that for years.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin