Re: [IRCA] KGA degrade

Russ,

I saw that 15 years ago going to NAB conventions. The FCC basically does
what the big boys want them to do. That is one reason we have IBOC. The
"old" FCC of the past would never have oked that noise maker, but in
todays world, it ain't your grandfathers radio any longer. hi.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager