Re: [IRCA] KGA-KPIG etc

Don,

I am not crying that KGA may be a Class B. In effect, it may allow me to
hear some new DX. In the year 2007 and for the future, it all about
radio being a money machine. I don't like historic calls changing,
downgrading, etc, but that is life. Radio is strickly a business in
todays world. I am sure the owners of these stations are not crying over
what they are doing. They look at the bottomline period. Us DXers, look
at the history and what DX we hear. I would like to have all stations
sign off one night a week like 40-50 years ago, but that wont happen.
Generally the only way that station goes off is for technical reasons or
they go silent.  Go for it, shut em' all down so we can hear more DX.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager