[IRCA] KGA-KPIG etc

All you guys crying about not hearing KGA anymore if they switch to
Class B.  How about me here in San Francisco.  I'm sitting directly in
the middle of KPIG's path.  As it is now they cover KGA at night on car
radios in the city.  On my Drake I can use the KIWA and get KGA atop in
KPIG's null but if KPIG increases power it'll be goodnight sweetheart
for KGA here.  I like KPIGs programming but absolutely not THAT much.

Don K.
S.F. CA