[IRCA] News-Talk ZB

2ZB in Wellington, NZ, News-Talk ZB on 1035 kHz
is the DU station heard most often here, and I use them
as an indicator of DU conditions.  This morning 07/18/07
they were just a weak carrier buried under the five channel
nighttime HD radio signal of KCTC-1050.
Tuning up to 1296 kHz at 0801 UTC, I heard the familiar
voice of the News-Talk ZB announcer, so I probably
was hearing 1ZH in Hamilton.  PFM: 1295.9980.

Albert Lehr - Livermore, CA

Allied A-2515 receiver
Homebrew external sync detector
Frequency measurement system, phase-locked to WWVB on 60 kHz
8x35x8 ft. Ewe antenna at 218 degrees