Re: [IRCA] Measuring D-C resistance of ground rods to earth

Quoting Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Mentioning CBK, I find I hear them generally 24/7 here off the Eastern
> beverage, Summer and Winter.

A big surprise many years ago was hearing CBK at 2 PM local on a July afternoon
here in Victoria.  I was testing out a Sanserino loop I'd built for a friend,
and there it was, with quite a reasonable signal.  It made me think twice about
handing over the loop until I realized that my other antennas were hearing it also.

Given that the afternoons at present are, in fact, July afternoons, I should try
it again...this weekend perhaps.

best wishes,

Nick