[IRCA] A Word About The KXTo 1550 Reno, NV DX Test

[IRCA] A Word About The KXTo 1550 Reno, NV DX Test

Ladies and Gents..

I have CONFIRMED it with KXTO General Manager Jose Pacheco that the station
DID run at full power and ran the tone/sweep files as scheduled.  Jose even
got up in the middle of the night to turn the transmitter up to full power.

I think we can probably chalk this up to bad conditions, as Les said..
"There's a reaosn we don't schedule many, if at all ANY tests.. during the
summer"

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.