Re: [IRCA] A Little impromptu broadcast

The stream will be up and running during all day Saturday and Sunday! it
will also be running Monday as well when the new format launches.  <
http://nyc04.egihosting.com:6230/listen.pls is the stream address >

YES.. I KNOW the webstream isn't perfect. I know there's a hum, but that
comes form the way the stream is set up and there isn't much i can do about
it.

http://nyc04.egihosting.com:6230/listen.pls is the stream address.... will
work in WINAMP, REAL PLAYER or iTUNES.. will NOT work in an AOL Browser)

ENJOY!:)
Paul

P.S. Feel free to pass this onto other lists and people if you wish