[IRCA] CFAR-590?

In measuring the distance from Flin Flon to Seaside OR, about 1300
miles, about the same in degrees as Ketchikan, AK, 55. So a very good
possibility, as I hear KTKN year around. Both are 1 KW ND nights too.
Ketchikan at 750 miles though. As it gets closer to Fall, CFAR should be
coming back in. I did not hear the signal tonight, just KAQQ Spokane. CX
to the East and North is not good tonight.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager