From: Paul B. Walker, Jr.
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx ; irca-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Les Rayburn ; Joe Miller, AB8YP ; Joe Benson
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 12:42 PM
Subject: [NRC-AM] KXTO-AM 1550 RENO, NEVADA DX TEST

I got this email from KXTO GM Jose Pacheco:

Hi Paul,

As a reminder, I will be running KXTO on full power tonight and tomorrow
night for the DX Tests.  They are scheduled for 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM, 3:00
AM, and 4:00 AM (Pacific Time) --- give or take a few minutes.

Thanks,

Jose

Remember, KXTO uses the slogan "La Voz Cristiana", wether they say "La Voz Cristiana 1550" or whatever, I'm not sure.

PASS THIS ALONG TO EACH AND EVERY EMAIL LIST!
--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.