[IRCA] DX Tip (for WDXR)

590   UNID     CANADA (presumed), running Broasdcast News with news on
Canada, topping the channel at 0302 EDT 7/13. No ID after BN, but into
Jazz mx is sounded like, but lost to Spokane WA soon after. I have no
clue. The only Canadians I fiqure it might have been was either Flin
Flon MB or Toronto. Toronto I believe is still Sports, Flin Flon (CFAR)
is ND, but listed as AC. Terrace BC is also there but I have only heard
it once and I really doubt I would hear it on the Eastern bev.  Any
ideas?

Drake R8
1500' Eastern Beverage term.

Patrick Martin