Re: [IRCA] Is KVAN 1560 on?

Stan,

I was wondering the same thing. They were supposed to be direction to
the N/NE I think, so I presume you would hear them. I thought they had
gone directional, but it sounds like that are indeed off. I had an idea
earlier that they were not running the night pattern as they wiped out
KNZR night after night, even off the SW EWE here on the OR coast. I
thought they had a pattern nulling the West/SW Day/Night.

73,

Patrick.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager