[IRCA] The Transmitter Troll Squawks

At 03:51 PM 7/11/2007 -0700, you wrote:

>I for one applaud the work that both you and Charles
>Taylor have done for our country.

José,

Dunno about Fergy, there. But me...hummm.

A-ha! I know how to express it.

My umpty-umpth great grandmaw was sister of Jesse
James.

The Most Illustrious Mr. James went into horse
thievery, bank robber, and murder as a career.

I, on the other hand, went into gum'mint.

By far, Mr. James was the more honest of us two.

Charles
Retired Transmitter Chaser

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina