Re: [IRCA] Coast 2 Coast 0n 1070

Hi Tim, first off, do you know the call sign of the 620 in tijuana?
When I was in the imperial valley, I could barely get them in the day,
but I did get stations from rio colorado San Luis in the day time, at
1080, x e y d, at 1460, which if you weren't careful, would throw you
for a local, but it wasn't, it was x e b c, 10,000 watts at 1460, at
1260, x e m w, and if you listened hard on 1260, you could hear 1350's
signal in there on 1260, so I bet 1260 and 1350 are sharing towers, and
lastly, the stereotypical horrible sounding spanish station at 1520, x
e a h, at 1520 with 1000 watts, only broadcasting 12 hours a day, but
they have no highs and were all distorted, calling themself raudio
exitos.  That, plus a faint glimmer of k f m b, and a tiny bit of kcbq
were all I could hear in the day, except for k b l u in Yuma at 560
which I thought would be a lot stronger, but it wasn't.  Also, what is
the 1310 doing these days?  The last I knew, in the nineties, it was
raudio insiso, and at night, they would play English oldies, with
Spanish commercials.