Re: [IRCA] Talking houses

The distance from me to the one I heard in downtown Warrenton was about
3.5 miles and it was weak but understandable here. I think it came down
to the antenna I was using more than their 100mw signal as driving down
the street, the signal only covered on the Dadge car radio a couple
blocks in each direction.

73,

Patrick

P.S. I used to also get another 100mw (if that) from a drive-in in
Gearhart back in the 80s at a distance of 6 miles. Again it was weak but
understandable. I believe it operated on 1500 khz.