[IRCA] SW EWE update

Greetings,

This evening I went out an added another ground rod copper pipe to the
termination point on the SW EWE.  But it sure was a toughie, going
through tree roots and the like.  But I have two new ones in now. Better
grounding than I have had in years with the SW EWE. Hopefully my old
type of DX will be back next month. It was getting late by the time I
finished, so I did not repeak the pot, but it does sound much better. I
noticed that Salem OR 1390 was buried under an SSer around LSS. Probably
CA, but I finally got my old null back it looks like. Tomorrow I will
repeak the pot if needed. So that antenna is already for Fall DX.
Hopefully I can get them all tuned up before August.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager