[IRCA] Unsubscribing

Hi all,

Just wanted to let all of you know that I have unsubscribed to both the
AM NRC and IRCA lists.

The reason is simple.  I am trying to drastically cut back on the number
of emails I have to go through each day during the summer.  I want to
make sure that you know that I have no animosity whatsoever to the
people on these lists, nor to the clubs.  In fact, I just renewed my
membership to NRC and will renew IRCA within the week.

This is not a final goodbye, however.  I will "re-up" on the lists come
dx season, and, as always, I remain committed to the hobby.  I also plan
on conducting another DX on WNTP this winter using the station's new
daytime pattern.

In the meantime, you can reach me by email, at the radio station, or on
one of the following lists, which produce much less traffic:  amdx,
dxhub, and lbi-dx.

We'll see y'all later.

73,
Rene'