Re: [IRCA] TIS anomalies

I know some TIs stations that are run very well.

WPII600, at 1570Khz in Glastonbury is a very well run 10 Watt AM TIS.. it
has mii studios, with regularly updated information and can go live in
emergnecy situations.

You can easily spot the Civil Preparedness Officer around town(he operates
WPII600).. he's got an "Emergency Info & Weather 1570am": sticker plasterd
on the back of his green Ford truck.

Paul