Re: [IRCA] KWRN 1370

Mike,

I QSL'd 1370 Corona back in 1970 the first time when they were KREL.
They ran a DX test. Then in 1993 as KWRM. I think that was the last time
I have heard them from Oregon. Not an easy catch.
   As far as KPCO Quincy, they used to be more common after Midnight
before KAST went AN. My QSL from them was in 1987.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager