Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] CHWO off air

Thank you Chris,

A visit at: http://krmg.com/inside/shows.html shows
that Savage would have been on at that time (Central
time being one hour behind Eastern time).  No station
ID's but I do recognize his voice, I count that as
good enough for my log book.

I'll check out the exact statistics, but I think this
will be MW#400, OK#2 and 740#4.

73 de Joe Miller, AB8YP, Troy, MI