Re: [IRCA] [HCDX] Antenna Soldering

Thanks guys for the input. No open flame for me, not with the high dry
grass in the Summer months. But a better Butane or better than that a
UPS unit to power the 100w solder gun would work well. Costco had a
1000w UPS for about $100 a while back. I wonder how long I could use the
100 watt gun with that fully charged? It might be heavy to carry out
there though. I am not sure of the weight.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager