Re: [IRCA] Antenna Soldering

Thanks guys for the input. Much appreciated. However, no open flame for
me, especially with the dry high grass in the Summer months. Too chancy.
All I need it to get a grass fire going. I do like the electric way to
go, if possible or a more powerful butane one iron. The less chance of
starting a fire the better. But I do need to replace those cheapie
butance pencils I have been using.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin