Re: [IRCA] Latest Threads

At 07:54 PM 6/23/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>Charlie,
>
>That is what I am trying to do. The Bandscans are great. Why not do one?
>I would love to see them from all over. It is interesting what others
>hear.
>I also post DX as you do and QSLs. That is all DX. Even the KOHI item is
>DX worthy. KOHI IS DX now, even more than in the past. Anyone who logs
>it out of the NW has a jewell of a catch!   I am looking forward to the
>WNJC test tonight. It really looks like it may be heard all over
>considering the fantastic powers/patterns that are being used.
>
>73,
>
>Patrick

Patrick,

A Grifton Daytime Bandscan is slowing being ground out by the bandscan
writing machine. It is a great machine: Has rows and rows of LEDs, three
modems, a printer, an A/C for the room, three bells and an alarm that
activates Grifton's fire-alert siren. Also stretches my socks.

I'm dead serious about daytime bandscans. They represent years of DXing
and information-gathering.

I'll finish it up and publish it in a couple week, good Lord willin' and
the creek (Contentnea Creek) don't rise.

Carlitos

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina