Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Please accept my resignation.

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Please accept my resignation.

Hi Les,

Although I have only been on the NRC list for a little
over a year now, and the IRCA list for few months, I
am very sorry that things got to this point. My first
choice would be that you reconsider the resignation.
But if you still choose to resign, I understand, as I
have been in situations like this and I know what
you're going through.

Further, I thought you did a great job as the
broadcast test coordinator, as these DX tests allowed
me to log and verify states never imaginable
otherwise.

Best wishes for continued success,

Joe Miller, AB8YP