Re: [IRCA] UNID 1440 Classical

Patrick,
   I'm about 95% sure you're right about it being KPTO.  Just got back
from vacation yesterday so couldn't check earlier, but this morning (now
6:15 am MDT)  the unID is running about even with Wetaskawin on 1440, on
top at times, and under at others. The music is primarily classical, but
I've noted a few nostalgia tunes too.  No IDs or announcements of any
time that I've noted.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta