Re: [IRCA] 39-79-10 KOHI

Having lived on the east coast where you get cold and
hot weather,I noticed that daytime reception from
semi-locals was always better during cold weather than
hot so that weak distant signals were audible in the
winter months and much weaker during the summer due to
ground wave expansion or extension when its cold and a
shrinking effect when its hot.I don't know for sure
what the cause is but that's the effect.Possibly a
higher ionosphere layer in the winter or maybe sun
angle with the earth.I can't explain it in more
technical terms.There is definitely a difference with
signal strength from between winter and summer.--Bill
in BC