Re: [IRCA] [dxld] WKY 930 OKC countdown complete

Re: [IRCA] [dxld] WKY 930 OKC countdown complete

Here`s 6 minutes, less than 2MB. Perhaps the other Paul will want to excerpt a
shorter/smaller segment.

http://www.w4uvh.net/jox930.mp3

Listening to it again, this hour will be Billy Tubbs` show and Cornett will go
back to being mayor.

Glenn