Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS-530: WQBV586! Way to go, PM!

Re: [IRCA] UNID TIS-530: WQBV586! Way to go, PM!

Charie,

Thanks. Lots of OR & WA TIS's I could use. I got a zillion of them
already. Some are gone, but there are always new ones and new QSLs. Most
TIS/HAR stations are great QSLers. I have well over 100 TIS/HAR QSLs. A
report is going out to Olympia WA for Napavine tomorrow.
  By the way, I ran off lists of OR,WA,ID,MT, and CA TIS stations to try
for. But many may not be on the air as listed. Two in Clatsop County are
off. The one is Astoria has been off for a few years yet still listed as
active.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin