[IRCA] <robert @pietschs.net>

Hi in Rocklin, Cal,How Goes it? Glad to see another
Dutch Person on the site. From another post I see that
your name is Maria.My name is Bill(Willem).I have seen
Bob's entries but had no idea that the name Pietschs
was also Dutch and I also did not mention that I am
too.Small World.I have not been checking all of the
posts so I did not notice if he had stopped posting on
the site until reading your entry today,Sorry to hear
that he passed away.I trust that he's with the Great
World DXer in Heaven.Are you continuing where he
stopped or just looking in sometimes? Sometimes I tune
into Radio Nederland Wereld Omroep for an hour of news
and info from Holland on my SW radio.With the German
translation post I tried to get as much as possible
but a few words were spoken too fast to pick up and
convert.Its a bit odd that it was entered as it was
recorded from the internet and even odder that
somebody in South Carolina would be listening to that
and then upload it on to the IRCA site.But then if he
hadn't I would not be writing to you now.Strange how
these things happen.I've been posting now for about a
year and thrown in my bit into the mix and have had
some good responses from the more sophisticated guys
in the biz about what I have picked up on just normal
but good portable radios sitting on the window ledge
of my apartment to escape as much electrical noise as
is possible.Anyway that's about the extent of my
participation in the world of Dxing but sooner or
later I hope to get something a little more like what
the big boys are playing with.I hope that I'm not
dragging this out too long so I'll kind of wrap this
up and keep checking my inbox and maybe catch a word
or too from you sometime.I almost posted this on the
IRCA site but caught myself in time to enter your
Email in the TO box before pushing the send button.I
see that you can write in Dutch so if you like you can
reply that way. Bedankt en de groete uit Victoria.---jwkral@xxxxxxxx

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca