[IRCA] KOHI, HDTV and alligators

At 02:05 PM 6/6/2007 -0400, you wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>      For those of us who are still not bored with the  saga of
>St.Helens-1600...etc., etc., etc.
>      73,  Gary

Gary,

Went there. Much of interest. Some players (like the Notorious Paul
Esther Blodgett Walker) and a bunch who can't play but SURE know how
to tell the players how to do the job.

BEFORE I GO TO BED TONIGHT, I'M GOING TO PRAY THAT H D T V DOESN'T
BECOME AN ENDLESS LOOP.

Jokes about what alligator tastes like will go away, but some
things take on a life of their own and just WON'T go away.

Charles le Coeur de Mudgéon

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina