Re: [IRCA] HDTV

Mike,

HDTV is a vast improvement in quality and people want their TV. Cable TV
has gotten to be a utility through the years. But out here I doubt we
will ever have OTA HDTV. Our only choice will be Satellite and a bit on
cable. I have no idea if the translators will move to digital by 09
either. we do have 5 translators out here for Portland stations.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager