Re: [IRCA] Copper/Radials

Mike,

You know the old KAST 92.9 was sold to Salem in Portland for $$$$ and
then they moved it over to 93.1. A BIG cash cow alright. The same is
true for 104.5 The Dalles going to Metro Seattle in the near future.
KAST FM now is on 99.7 with a much lower power but still covers the
area.  There seems to be a lot of radio musical chairs these days.
Apparently the FCC have loosens the rules as I don't remember that
happening 20 years ago. As you mentioned a $200K station moved to a city
suddenly is worth $2 million.
   The last time I checked New NW BCers owned under 100 stations. Their
stations are in smaller towns &  cities like Anchorage AK and Billings
MT.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin