Re: [IRCA] Copper/Radials

MIke,

I guess a station cannot get the most in signal out of their station
without cutting back on power. If a station is a 1 KWer and they
increase the signal above a certain level the FCC OKs, they would have
to drop power. I guess that is true for tower height and all. So if KOHI
really wanted to vastly improve their operation, they may be running
lower power. But from the FCC's side comes into play, if a station
increased their coverage without a power boost, they may increase QRM to
a nearby station too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin