Re: [IRCA] Quality of postings & my postings in particular

Re: [IRCA] Quality of postings & my postings in particular

> TO EVERYONE READING THIS POSTIN, are you seeing my
> DX postings as
> being all cockamamy in justification (in how they
> line up line-by-
> line)?
> HELP PLEASE!

Mr. Charles,

I know you mean very well, as you are meticulous about
your postings, about how they written as well the
format. On my end, I have had some difficulties
reading them at first, mostly because Y&H** takes 72
character lines and converts them into 55 character
lines, and I get some strange looking formatting.

But that's not the only weird thing that Y&H** does
with formatting, so please don't feel compelled to
make any changes.

VY73    Joe Miller, Troy, MI