Re: [IRCA] Copper/Radials

What is the saddest part of all this news of copper
thievery, is that electrical and communications are
disrupted with the potential of jeopardizing the lives
of innocent people who may be in medical emergencies.

73, Joe Miller, AB8YP, Troy ( a hop skip and a jump
from Detroit), MI

--- "Patrick Griffith, N0NNK / WPE9HVW"