Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KXTO 1550khz DX Test (QRSS Mode Added!)

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KXTO 1550khz DX Test (QRSS Mode Added!)

If i Recall correctly, the QRSS will run once per hour during the low
power test and one or two times per hour during the high power test.

I do think there will also be some morse code/tone other times during
the test as well

Paul Walker

--
Paul B. Walker, Jr.