From: "Ira Elbert New, III" <ien3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Some real live amateur radio clubs
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 16:59:42 -0400

Hey Joe!

Radio and Power Supply are set to arrive Monday! We'll have to schedule a QSO.

KI4SYC

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!

From: "Joe Miller, AB8YP" <ab8yp@xxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA MW List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Some real live amateur radio clubs
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 19:27:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

Ok, I'm kinda bored tonight. Here's some real live
amateur radio clubs, some of which actually pertain to
the MW band:

KF6ULI Art Bell Fans ARC

K3VOA Voice of America (Charles, can we join???)

K7RAT Boring ARC, in Boring Oregon (How far are they
from Seaside???)

K6DOA Toe Tag RAC, Los Angeles Dept of Coroner ('nuff
said)

Happy Memorial Day

Joe Miller, AB8YP