Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Dennis,

     Thanks for the report of the S9+ KOHI signal  (quite inconceivable
here). I wonder if Marty has any idea how incredibly  popular his station has
become on the list reflector?

     I will send him an email reporting reception here  in Puyallup, but I
will carefully avoid accurate descriptions of the miserable  signal.  It would
probably be best not to mention the list reflector  either, since he might get
the accurate impression that his station's  sensational fame is not due to
anything positive.

     Seriously, I do plan to check KOHI's wispy S1  ground wave signal at
various salt water beaches in South Puget Sound, and on  the way from Olympia to
Vancouver, when I get the chance.  It is a perfect  signal to check out the
salt water enhancement effect, of which I have always  had a great interest.

                          73,  Gary