Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Gary,

There is nothing wrong with the discussion of a station's signal. That
is what this list is all about. I have heard other stations through the
years with weakened signals too. One was the old "KVAN 1480". But they
had a good excuse. They were operating with an untuned longwire antenna!
That is before they got a tower. Another was more legal, the old KODL
1440 The Dalles OR. They lost their tower and was also operating with
reduced power and the longwire. I could barely hear them even at night,
but nothing much during the day.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin