Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Re: [IRCA] KOHI-1600's Underwhelming Signal

Dennis,

     KOHI's weak signal makes me wonder if the Arizona  and European claims
weren't for the Internet audio.  I would be very  interested to know how many
list subscribers outside of Oregon and Washington  have actually logged this
miserably weak station.  KVRI's strong signal  even made it somewhat of a
challenge here, 100 air miles away.
                                                  73,   Gary