From: "Terry Klasek" <evharben@xxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Chicago rewind & Terry Klasek
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:51:42 -0400

Hello all.

Memorial Day weekend means very little DX for me. I attend Veteran related events, and visit my dad, godfather, schoolmates and friends at the cemetary. That is Jefferson barracks national Cemetary in Saint Louis, Missouri. It is the 3ed largest cemetary in the US, and the oldest in the national Cemetary system!

I listen to local Classical station KFUO 99.1 most of the weekend for their top 99 Classical Music countdown. Between the vote winners patriotic music, Americana music and music of our war years is played. In the 15 years this has been done the number 1 vote getter has always been the Symphony no 9 in D minor by Ludwig von Beethoven.

KFUO also has an AM station, with the same call letters on 850 kz. They used to silumcast, but the AM is mostly Luthern Church stuff. BTW KFUO stands for Keeping Forward, Onward and Upward.

I live in North Saint Louis County in the City of Hazelwood. The Missouri one. I will be charcoal grilling steaks on the 4th of July I live in a condo complex just north of where I-170 dead ends into I-270. You can find it on maps. The precise address is:

7449 Hazelcrest Drive
Hazelwood, Missouri
63042

Eric Buenemann is mayve two miles distant from me, and I have not seen him since I rejoined IRCA four years ago. So, I do not believe radio fans will show up for BBQ! I have enough leftovers for 3 or 4 days of meals. I also sent some food home with my daughters for leftovers.

Alas, my BBQ Pit died. The wheels fell off, and I had to do a fast rig job on it. I will get a new pit later this week.

OK, this should answer some questions and comments, AND I put radio related text in it for good measure. Take that! And THAT! And THAT!!

Cheers to all,

An exhausted Terry Klasek
Cooked over four hours in steamy heat yesterday!