Re: [IRCA] Problem With Kiwa Loop

> I'd highly recommend DeoxIT from Caig Laboratories. This is amazing
stuff..

I'll second that.  Cramolin is another name for it.  I use it for high power
RF sliding or rolling contacts, such as in transmitters or antenna tuning
units.  It flat out works..

Where is won't work is when the conductive surface (carbon or conductive
plastic) is worn through.  Then replacement of the control is the only
option.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI