Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KOBO 1450/UNID 1450???

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] KOBO 1450/UNID 1450???

Pat:

  I show :

  1450      KLZS  EUGENE           OR    1000   1000  NDA
            SS SPORTS              EX-KKXO/KOPT
            10-06       44-04-54 / 123-06-34

  Lee
  AMLOGBOOK.com

Patrick Martin <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have been hearing an UNID Spanish speaker in the evenings near LSS and
just after LSS on 1450 off the SW EWE. Last night it was mixing with
KBPS Portland, but no call ID I could catch on the hour. Also the
station was running "ESPN Deportes". Is this KOBO Yuba City?
I cannot find anyone else that matches. Ideas?  With the strong AU cx,
lots of CA were in last night. XEPRS was dominant on 1090 too. Unusual
as CBU has their lobe this way.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager

Start planning now for the first NRC/WTFDA joint  Convention!
Boise Idaho Labor Day Weekend 2007
Visit http://www.nrcdxas.org for details