[IRCA] Daytime reception of RVC-530?

After determining that I can hear CMDC/Radio Reloj Cuba daily
beneath WDNZ-570 Raleigh, I've taken the first steps to see
if the source of one of the two or three carriers beneath
WPGU846 (530, 10 watts, East Carolina University), Green-
ville, North Carolina may be Radio Voz Cristiana - 530 (50 kW)
Turks & Caicos Islands.

The results are encouraging. The carrier beat from XXXX-530
against WPGU846 is rapid, and WPGU846 is measured as
529,993 Hz. Another carrier (at least) is in there, but it's
even weaker than XXXX-530.

I DFed XXXX-530, and found it nulls about 5 - 10º east of the
null for WMFD-630, Wilmington, North Carolina. Of course,
that could also be a signal coming in from the reciprocal.
Unfortunately, I cannot locate my file of TISs, so I don't
know if it's a TIS located n.w. or s.e. from here.

In any case, the DF isn't too far from what I'd expect for
Turks & Caicos Islands.

We shall see.

Charles

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP