Re: [IRCA] Legal scope of TIS content?

I remember a TIS station in WI when I was on vacation a few years ago.
It had about a 15 or 20 minute minute loop with a male and a female
announcer imitating a typical morning radio show. Except that the entire
programming was banter about a local public attraction. It seems like it
may have been a water theme park. I recall that I almost drove out of
the coverage area before hearing the entire loop so I pulled over to
listen. It may have been related to the WI Dells.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
Broadcast Technician
NRC Broadcasting - Denver
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/