Re: [IRCA] TP's for 05-10-07

I can echo Walt's opinion.    If I happen to be near the radio I'll flip
if on and see if any carriers are there, but for me the TP season ended
about a month ago, and any carriers since then have been DU.

Incidentally Walt, I heard them reading your letter on Radio Ukraine
this past weekend.   Nice to hear them with a quality signal, as you
mentioned.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta