Re: [IRCA] What I have here

Yes, he's in Electric Radio advertising a certain type of microphone which
he says goes great with his boatanchors. That's me with the SX-28A BTW, Joe
Walsh's call sign is his ebay name I think, I've seen it a couple of times
and yes if he wants something he gets it. I saw him drop out of a few
auctions though, knows the radios' worth, it seems.

Bob Young
Millbury, MA
KB1OKL