Re: [IRCA] SDR radios

> Sounds like an updated version of Craig Healy's DX Time machine.
> See
> http://72.

> > the most amazing things is  you can record an entire
> > SWATH of spectrum, save it to the hard drive, and go
> > back to that file,

See the "Monday Morning Tape Recorder" article from
the 1970's I think, it was a primitive system that would
record most of the MW band to a VHS recorder.
One thing it needed was a 30 dB block gain amplifier.
The dynamic range was not all that great and the
servo slew was not very stable, but it was a workable
POC. It needed 60 Hz to sync the recorder.

- Bob