Re: [IRCA] SP 600 /R390

A lot of 390A's and 390's tuning knobs are stiff, mine was redone by Chuck
Rippel and turns very easily, takes no time at all to go from one end to the
other. Lots of problems with these things are that they need to be redone
which is not cheap but once they are gone over by someone good they are well
worth having and using. The lubricant gets hard over the years, nowadays
most use synthetic lube which does not harden, I think Dr. Z could add
something here.

Bob Young
Millbury, MA