Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

Barry,

I agree. I do think some CEs that are touchy about negative comments on
IBOC (In Band On Channel), know very well it is flawed from the very
beginning. When one engineer told me "It was crap" off the record, he
went on to say that he had to install it as his bosses told him to. He
has to keep his job. But I have talked to few engineers that had
anything good to say about IBOC.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager